Royal Canin German Shepherd Adult Dog Food
Royal Canin German Shepherd Adult food has been specially formulated keeping the conditions in mind that German Shepherds are an energetic breed of dogs that require food that will keep them healthy and provide them the necessary strenght to keep up with their fun activities. German Shepherds are also highly prone to gaining weight and become obese and develop hip and joint problems therefore they require food that will provide them the necessary calories without the chance of gaining weight. The food is in the form of kibble that is packed with the necessary natural ingredients and nutrients that provide the energy and the strenght to the dogs. THE EPA and DHA levels are optimised to support the muscoskeletal structure and to keep the digestive system healthy and active. The micro nutrients in the kibble promote soft shiny fur and good skin. It also keeps the periodonal problems such as tartar and plaque at bay as the kibble promotes chewing action.
- Ideal for German Shepherd dogs over 15 months of age
- Kibble formula promotes and maintains dental health
- EPA and DHA levels helps to maintain weight and support muscoskeletal structure
- Micro nutrients promote soft shiny fur and good skin
- Promotes immunity and healthy digestive system
- Breed – German Shepherd
- Breed Type – Adult
- Life Stage – Over 15 months of age
- veg / Non – veg – Non vegetarian
- Ingredients – rice, dehydrated poultry protein, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, maize flour, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, beet pulp, soya oil, fish oil, copra oil, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligosaccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin); Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 24700 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 40 mg, E2 (Iodine): 2.8 mg, E4 (Copper): 12 mg, E5 (Manganese): 53 mg, E6 (Zinc): 200 mg, E8 Selenium): 0.1 mg – Preservatives – Antioxidants; Analytical Constituents – Protein: 24% – Fat content: 19% – Crude ash: 7.5% – Crude fibres: 3.8% – EPA and DHA fatty acids: 4 g/kg.
- Store in a cool dry place